Design and Implementation of Control Algorithms for Multi-Domain Systems using MATLAB & Simulink
The Park, Hyderabad
In this seminar, with the help of a multi-domain system example, MathWorks engineers will showcase how MATLAB and Simulink can help you in quickly building conceptual models, verifying algorithms early in the design cycle either in desktop or real time and automatically generating the production code for the embedded processors.
From this seminar, you will get to know how MathWorks tools can help you in:
- Modeling Multi-Domain Physical Systems
- Creating Custom Physical Components using Simscape Language
- Tuning Complex Control Logic using Classical Control Methods and Optimization Based Algorithms
- Testing Control Logic in Real-Time using xPC Target Turnkey Solution
- Generating Target Optimized Production Code for Implementation
- Complying to Industry Standards such as ISO26262, DO178B/C, IEC61508 using Standardized Workflows
Who Should Attend
Engineering professionals involved in system design, development and test including:
- System Engineers
- Control System Engineers
- Embedded Software Developers
- Engineering Managers
- Project Managers
- Software QA
- Certification Engineers
Please note this Seminar is not designed for students. If you are a student, please do not register for this seminar.
Register for this free seminar.