MathWorks India invites you to a free webinar;
Embedded Code Generation and Verification for the Aerospace Industry10 Dec 2009
10:30 AM IST
This webinar starts with a review of how Real-Time Workshop® Embedded Coder™ generates high quality and efficient C/C++ code from Simulink® models, Stateflow® charts, and Embedded MATLAB™ functions for deployment on embedded applications, including flight certified systems. It then introduces how Embedded IDE Link™ MU (for Green Hills® MULTI®) can be used for building, optimizing and verifying the generated code.
The webinar then demonstrates important new technologies for code generation and verification involving aerospace and defense applications, including:
• Bidirectional model and code traceability
• Encapsulated C++ code generation to ease software integration
• Target optimized code for software deployment
• Processor-in-the-loop (PIL) testing for software verification
• Checking models and code for DO-178B certification
This webinar is primarily focused on people new to Model-Based Design and automatic code generation, but will also be of interest to those currently using Model-Based Design in previous releases.
A Q&A session will follow the presentation and demos.
We look forward to seeing you online on the 10th of December, 2009.