MathWorks India invites you to a complimentary webinar:
Speeding Up Simulink Applications25 Aug 2011
3:00 PM IST (India Standard Time)
In this webinar, we will describe a variety of strategies and techniques you can use to increase the simulation performance of your Simulink models.
Through case studies, this webinar will illustrate how to identify and address bottlenecks during simulation.
Topics covered include the following:
- Fast, easy steps to try first to increase Simulink performance
- How to find the performance bottlenecks for your model
- Using MATLAB within Simulink
- Frame-based processing versus sample-based processing
- Tips for saving and displaying data
- Running multiple simulations with Parallel Computing Toolbox™
A Q&A session will follow the presentation and demos.
Presenter: Michael Carone, Product Marketing Manager - Stateflow, MathWorks Inc.
Q&A Session: Chirag Patel, Application Engineer, MathWorks India
Register for this webinar.
We look forward to seeing you online on Thursday, the 25th of August, 2011.